Celaeno is a planet flourishing with life. There are trees, lakes, grasslands & scrublands that cover the planets entire surface and with a great temperature all year round why not stay forever if you don’t mind the locals. Though it was not always this way… wind back the clock and this planet has had a violent volcanic past which has long since subsided and now the vegetation has claimed back much of the land… however it’s violent past is still visible from the surface and within the rock layer.
• Gravity: 0.93g
• Oxygen: %90
• Wind Speed: 70
• Atmosphere Density: %102
• Climate: Day: Warm / Night: Cold
• Lifeforms: Spiders (if activated within your game)
• Ore below ground: Ice, Iron, Nickel, Cobalt, Silver, Magnesium, Gold.
• Recommended planet Size: 100 km.
• Modified height map (Pertam) with various changes and lakes added.
• Custom Rock voxel texture.
• Full custom grass textures.
• Colour manipulation to other voxel textures.
• Custom weather settings: Celaeno Scrub Storm, Celaeno Fog Light, Celaeno Rain Light, Celaeno Rain Heavy, Celaeno Storm Light, Celaeno Storm Heavy.
The weather patterns for Fog, Storm Heavy, Rain Light and Scrub Storm should be more predominant over other weather, also the fog should only take place in the lower green grasslands and the Scrub Storm should only take place in the higher brown grasslands, all other weather can take place anywhere.
There is no ore beneath the ice and If you want Silicon you will need to hunt down surface ore boulders or head to the higher brown grasslands and dig up the sand.
*Steam Link – Celaeno