Member Vouch Policy
This policy can be used by any active, trained Member (not LOA) that doesn't currently have any disciplinary action (points on record) in order to request leniency on reviewing a potential member's application. This policy doesn't circumvent the application – but rather uses the member's word to supplement the information provided on the application. In many instances this can cause a member who would be denied for lack of detail to instead be accepted.
The following guidelines apply to vouches:
Each Member only has one vouch.
- If the person you vouch leaves or is kicked; your vouch is returned.
- If the person you vouch is banned for community policy violations (not double clanning); your vouch is forfeited.
- You must have at least 30 days of trained membership time in the community in order to vouch for someone.
- Your vouch request must be submitted via your primary departmental Chain of Command – starting at the lowest level. You must include the person's name, their Steam hex, and a description of why you wish to vouch for them. It's helpful to include information about their roleplay skills or other talents in this description.
- A vouch request must be received and accepted before the person applies. A vouch received after the fact won't be valid.
- All active vouches will be tracked on this document.
Optionally you can add videos from Youtube or Vimeo to your tutorial